Restore the Respect
How to Mediate School Conflicts and Keep Students Learning
School Psychologist Ondine Gross, M.S., Ed.M. guides you through an easy, effective, and evidence-based mediation technique for teachers and students in Grades K-12. This common-sense solution to conflict resolution will help you reduce suspensions and keep students in the classroom and ready to learn.
Available at Brookes Publishing.
Schoolwide Application of Teacher-Student Mediation to Reduce Exclusionary Discipline, by O. Gross, E. Healy, & K. Reed.
Watch student actors and a high school teacher demonstrate restorative teacher-student, and student mediation meetings with Ondine Gross:
- Edwebinar: Introducing Restorative Teacher-Student Mediation
- How Mediation “Restores the Respect”in Schools: Guest Post by Author Ondine Gross
- Restoring the Respect in Schools: 8 Questions about Mediation with Author Ondine Gross
- Classroom Management Begins with Respect (RootsofAction.org)
- Marshall Memo: Teacher-Student Mediation in Action
- Podcast at New Books Network (NewBooksNetwork.com)